Your care is our number one priority. Every patient of ours is important to us and we go out of our way to welcome you to our orthodontic family. Dr. Nanjappa is very involved with all aspects of your treatment, and personally places all appliances herself.
- Dr. Nanjappa is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. Board certification in Orthodontics is a voluntary process that takes hard work and years of preparation and shows your orthodontist is committed to pursue proficiency and excellence in Orthodontics.
- We offer after school and late evening appointments to accommodate patients or parents who may work as far as NYC.
- We accept most insurances and will work with you and your insurance company to maximize your benefit.
- Our digital x-ray services reduce the amount of radiation compared to traditional x-ray units.
- Convenient payment options that are customized just for you! We will do what we can to make sure your treatment is affordable and fits in your budget with our customized payment options.
We look forward to having you as our patient. Call today and we will be happy to schedule a complementary consultation for you.